Four decades of talent
Former Staff Reunion!
Saturday June 23, 2012
4-10 pm, until the stories fade
Spouses and partners welcome
56 Elm Street, Concord, MA (home of Brian and Lucy)
- On the Sudbury River. Summer casual.
- Exotic drinks. Summer buffet.
- Kayaks and canoes for the adventuresome few.
- On-street parking free. No meters.
- Or Red Line to Porter Square for train to Concord. Just five block walk to 56 Elm.
Come celebrate your creation!
You built Earthwatch. It lives on! What an amazing assemblage of people, the friends and staff of Earthwatch. Come enjoy ourselves.
- Reconnect with others from your "graduating class." Bring your memories, photos too.
- Where you are today? Who were we back then? This celebration is just about you.
- Bring your roasts and toasts; and pass this invitation on to former staff friends.
- "Professor" Mary Blue Magruder, Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Co-PIs: Dee Robbins, Brad Hurley, Peter Tyson, Ann Austin
Share of Costs
- $35/person, alas not tax deductible.
- $40 for late reservations (after May 30, 2012).
- Pay by check or cash at the door
- Cancellation fees apply.